5.6.08

I got tagged!

Cheryl just tagged me on this one, so here are my answers to the current meme:

The Rules - Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Since I don't do this very often, here goes:

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

I was finishing up my sophomore year of high school, starting another summer of swim team practices and lifeguarding.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Coffee, breakfast, feed the kitten, pack my dinner, go to work

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Snap peas, sun chips, oatmeal cookies, cheese, fruit

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Go and find a small development of McMansions somewhere in farming country, buy them all along with some more land, knock them all down and build a smaller house and a barn and start raising sheep and goats. Might even build the mostly in ground "hobbit" house I've always wanted.

5. Places I have lived:

Norfolk, VA; Wilmore, KY; Los Angeles, CA . . . lather rinse repeat

I'm not going to tag anyone with this - if you wanted a chance to do it and no-one's tagged you yet - consider yourself invited.

And yes Cheryl, I have another post coming, but I need a few more pictures. So maybe tomorrow, when I have a day off, I'll get that knocked out.

1 comment:

twinsetellen said...

Brilliant idea in re: McMansions to farmland. I'll add it to my list.