16.11.07

I needed a break

All the Christmas knitting was getting to be a bit too much for me. I am happy to announce that I have finished nearly half of the projects, and all but one of the remaining ones are very nearly halfway done.

But I needed something I could finish quickly, and my head was getting cold, so I knit myself a quick hat.



Pattern: Shedir
Yarn: Knitpicks Bare Merino DK, dyed with Jacquard dyes
Needles: Knitpicks Harmony 16" US 3 circular (loved it!)
Modifications: I worked one less repeat of the initial pattern, and in retrospect, I might could have left off another one. I also twisted the knit stitches, for more definition.

It fits my head well, not too tight, not too loose. It might be a bit longer than I needed, but to find that out, I'll have to knit another one. Darn!

No comments: