11.6.07

The answers

1. "Under a lover's sky, gonna be with you and no one's gonna be around. . ."
(Can't Fight the Moonlight, Leanne Rimes) Galen who even knew the soundtrack it was from

2. "Time to let the rain fall, without the help of man, time to let the trees grow tall, now if they only can . . ."
(Ally Ally Oxen Free, Kingston Trio)

3. "She's got a way about her, don't know what it is, but I know that I can't live without her . . ."
(She's Got a Way, Billy Joel) Stephanie

4. "Pages filled with a holy message, sealed with kiss from heaven on a scroll long ago . . ."
(Red Letters, DC Talk)Galen

5. "I will never underestimate what can be done, don't be fooled, someone is listenin' or watchin'"
(Mind What You Say, Buppy)

6. "She was walkin' in the garden one day, when a snake slipped around her feet . . ."
(The Devil is Bad, The W's) Beth

7. "Pardon me, your epidermis is showing sir, I couldn't help but notice . . ."
(Color People, DC Talk) Kari

8. "Strangely out of place, and there's a light filling this room where none would follow before . . . "
(I Need You, Jars of Clay)

9. "Yesterday, all my troubles seems so far away . . ."
(Yesterday, The Beatles) Beth

10. "This a song for the brokenhearted, a silent prayer for a faith departed . . ."
(It's My Life, Bon Jovi) Kari

11. "A lonely child, alone and wild, a cabinet maker's son, his hands were made for different work, and his heart was known to none . . ."
(The Leader of the Band, Dan Fogelberg)

12. "You can play the game, and you can act out the part, but you know it wasn't written for you . . ." (Shower the People, James Taylor) Stephanie

13. "I was sittin', waitin', wishin' you believed in superstitions, then maybe you'd see the signs . . ."
(Sitting, Waiting, Wishing, Jack Johnson)Galen

14. "All our tears have reached the sea, part of you will live in me, way down deep inside my heart . . ."
(Please Remember Me, Tim McGraw)

15. "The Jordan was waiting for me to cross through, my heart is aging I can tell . . ."
(Elijah, Rich Mullins)

16. "I met a guy on a red eye, he spotted my guitar and said 'What do you do?' . . ."
(Songs About Me, Trace Adkins) Curly

17. "Let me be for I am now free and I can feel so let the children be born . . ."
(Broken, 3rd Root)

18. "This thing called love, I just can't handle it . . ."
(Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Queen) Beth

19. "It's a saturday afternoon romance between a cowboy and a full moon . . ."
(Cowboy Romance, Natalie Merchant)

20. "I'm strange, and you're strange, don't want you to change, no way . . ."
(You're So True, Joseph Arthur) Ben

Way to go kids! This was really fun!

No comments: