10.4.07

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw

2. Shoe size? Women's 10 1/2 to 11

3. Foot Length? 10"

4. Foot Circumference? 9"

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

a. Brittany 5" (all I have are US 1.5 2.5mm, but I love them!)
b. Knitpicks 6" US 2 3mm
c. I have a third kind, inherited, as in I think they were my grandmother's


6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I would love to try other wooden double points, something between 2mm and 3.5mm, lenght is not so important.


7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I honestly love them both, no preference.

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Absolutely, That would be really cool!

No comments: