24.4.07

You're spoiling me!!

I have the greatest secret pal ever! Just look at what showed up in the mail this weekend:



My secret pal made my night Saturday. I went to check the mail and there was a cute little box with my name on it. Inside I found the two hanks of lovely heathered yarn and everything else you see there. The little bottle is lavender scented bath oil, very yummy! The bar of soap has a strong sweet and spicy scent; I think it is destined to live with my socks, to make them smell nice. What you don't see is that in the two days that I've had them, the chocolates are all gone. Very tasty. I'd like to thank my secret pal, she's awesome!

In other news, as I am a glutton for punishment, I signed myself up for another swap, for which I'm knitting this:



My pal for the Hogwarts Sock Swap is gryffidor, can you tell?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Surely you jest! A Gryffindor?

Gramknits said...

There must be two hogwarts swaps. I'm in one too and we won't get our pals until Tuesday. They are fun. Glad you liked your package!